Our Vitamin D3 supplement gives your body an optimum dose of 1000IU which will help you achieve the levels of Vitamin D your body needs each day.
Vitamin D generally depends on your exposure to sunshine as it is not present in too many foods so getting enough Vitamin D3 can be difficult in the winter months.
Optimal levels of Vitamin D3 can give many health benefits including:
- an optimisation of bone health,
- a decrease in the risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke,
- a reduction in the risk of neurocognitive disorders and autoimmune diseases,
- an improvement in muscle strength and balance.
- Manufactured according to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance certification to ensure high product quality
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Take 1 tablet daily with food.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin D Prep (Corn Starch, Acacia Gum, Silicon Dioxide, Mono and Diglycerides of fatty acids, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Cholecalciferol), Anti-Caking Agents: (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.