Vitamin B Complex is a group of 8 essential nutrients of the B vitamin family accompanied by para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA). Each of these vitamins play an important role in maintaining overall health.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) plays an essential role in metabolism by helping convert nutrients into energy
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) helps convert food into energy and also acts as an antioxidant
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) plays a role in cellular signalling, metabolism and DNA production and repair
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), like other B vitamins, helps your body obtain energy from food and is also involved in hormone and cholesterol production
- B6 (pyridoxine) is involved in amino acid metabolism, red blood cell production and the creation of neurotransmitters
- B7 (biotin) is essential for carbohydrate and fat metabolism and regulates gene expression.
- B9 (folate) is needed for cell growth, amino acid metabolism, the formation of red and white blood cells and proper cell division. It is particularly important during pregnancy for the development of the foetus
- B12 (cobalamin) is vital for neurological function, DNA production and red blood cell development
- Manufactured according to GMP code of practice to ensure high-quality products
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Take one capsule per day or as instructed by your health care practitioner. Best taken at meal time with water.
PABA (Para-aminobenzoic acid), Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (Hydroxycobalamin), HPMC Capsule Shell, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate
Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.