Omega 3 fatty acids, such as EPA and DHA, have a range of scientifically proven health benefits. DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision when taken at around 250mg per day. Both DHA and EPA contribute to the normal function of the heart and may even help with blood pressure and arterial plaque formation. Omega 3 is particularly important for pregnant or breastfeeding women as it aids brain and eye development.
- High in Omega-3 fatty acids (18% EPA, 12% DHA)
- Manufactured according to GMP code of practice to ensure high product quality
- Scientifically proven benefits to brain, heart and eyes
- Adults, take 1-3 softgels daily, preferably with a meal.
- During Pregnancy & Breastfeeding take 4 softgels daily, under the supervision of your medical practitioner, for the beneficial effects.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerine), Antioxidant: Vitamin E as dl alpha tocopherol acetate.
Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.